Sunday, June 29, 2008
Impatient
I was supposed to have my baby yesterday! What the heck. Well, maybe I just wanted to have my baby yesterday. I don't think I'll last another week at church, my feet are getting way too big for my shoes, it's hard to just put them on long enough to walk to the van. I had to go up stairs to primary with Jack, he will not go ANYWHERE without either me or Brenden. It was so stinking hot up there! Then during Sacrament meeting I was getting hot before that even started. My sweet daddy saw me fanning myself, and I think he turned up the AC, because it started to get a whole lot cooler. Thank you Dad! I think I'm just getting really impatient, because I think I have all these signs that I should be going into labor soon, but I haven't really had many HARD contractions. I know EVERYONE is different, so I don't really know what to expect :o( I have another apt. on Tuesday, and I was thinking of just telling my doctor that we should schedule a date to be induced, just in case. (I'm to the point that I'm not counting on going into labor by myself.) I got looking, and this Tuesday my doctor is not going to be in the office, I will be seeing a different doctor. Hopefully I'll somehow be able to get in contact with my doctor and still schedule a date for next week and skip my apt. that's on the 8th. :o) I figure that he should start me a week early, and that would be like on the 9th or 10th. So if not earlier, I should have a baby by the middle of next week. I sure hope he comes before next Sunday though, I really don't know if I can squeeze into my church shoes again, especially if I have to go up to primary again. Although we came up with a reward if Jack goes to primary all next month, a family movie night, AND McDonald's! He seems excited about it and says that he'll go, we'll see. ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I STILL cant get back into some of my church shoes! :( I hope the reward thing works out with Jack.:)
Post a Comment