Wednesday, June 25, 2008
My Dr. Apt.
Well Monday was my Dr. Apt. I'm still just measuring 38 Centimeters, so the little guy isn't getting too big, thank heavens. I'm Dilated to a 3 now, and I think he said I was 25% thinned, can't remember, it was either that or 75%, and I don't think it was 75%. He says he would like me to wait until the first of the month before I have the baby, and he actually thinks I'm going to go into labor ALL BY MYSELF! And I think I might just do that too! How exciting! I know it sounds weird because this is my THIRD pregnancy, but I'm experiencing lots of stuff I've never experienced before. I was started with both of my other kids, so I've never gone through all the normal stuff that most women go through. Like actual contractions, which I'm feeling right now! I think I may have lost my "plug" but don't know. Some people say I have and some don't think I have yet. Who knows, not me :) Because I don't know anything about this, it's all new! I decided I needed to sit down with my kids and talk to them, just in case I do actually go into labor and we go to the hospital. This talk was for Jack more than Ryan though. I told them that when the time comes I'm going to have to just drop them off somewhere and they are going to have to be good for them. I'm not going to have time to console them and talk them into staying, they just need to STAY! I told them of the different places they'd be going so they were a wear. I also had them each pack a bag of extra clothes and p.j.'s. I still think I'm going to have a problem with Jack though, he has been SO CLINGY!! It's been driving me crazy. Speaking of bags, I better get one packed for me, ya never know what's gonna happen, or when! I got my room all clean, and I think just about everything should be ready. Well, besides the downstairs being clean, but that is almost impossible to keep up on. I still don't know if I should count on anything though, it's hard to get my hopes up for anything really. I've gotten my hopes up way too many times, and I get let down just about EVERY time. We'll just see what happens, I'll try to keep you posted. Although I'm really trying to wait until after the baby shower, I know Emily has been going through a lot to put it together for me, so I'm TRYING to keep him in there. I honestly don't think we'll have a problem, but who knows. Thanks Em I can't wait till Saturday. It's just a couple days away, I'm SURE I'll make it till then. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment