.jpg)
I have LESS than a month and a half left, I can't tell you how excited I am, really! This pregnancy has been so much harder on me that my other two. I have very few options of what I can actually do, they include.....watching TV, playing the Xbox, and this, being on the computer. I guess as long as I'm sitting I'm fine, for the most part, so I'm sorry if I have a lot of blogs on here, I'm just really board. I'm sure after the baby comes I'll barely have time to keep up with this, we'll see. Sleep, now that's another story, I have to wake up a couple dozen times a night to flip myself over to the other side, or my side butt starts hurting really bad. I guess I slept a little too good on one side one night and woke up and could barely walk. People say that I'll get less sleep when the baby gets here, but I really beg to differ. At least I'll be able to lay down and be comfortable.
My kids proved today what good little cleaners they are. I told them I'd give them each a dollar to go down and get a snow cone if they'd clean the house, and it was done in less than an hour! Right now they are being a really big help to me since I can't do much standing, unfortunately for them I'm going to see that they keep up the good work! We told Ryan that we were only going to change the poopy diapers, and that he had to change all the rest. I actually think he's okay with that even though we were joking, well kinda. :)

3 comments:
You look great! What are you having?? I'm dying to know!
Cleaning day must have been the day Juel was over there. He came home in tears and I couldn't make him feel better until I bought him a snow cone. He must have got the wrong idea or something. I've never seen him do that before. Jared & I were thought it was pretty funny although I think he's a little spoiled!
You look so awesome! Seriously! I remember being enormous with all of my pregnancies, and since I am so short there was no where for the baby to go but out...and all over...honestly, it was not pretty. So excited for you!
Post a Comment