Monday, June 2, 2008

Getting the Hang of Things

I took a couple lessons over the phone from my good friend/sister-in-law Heidi, and at least my page is kinda cute now, right? Well, I guess this isn't the best time to start a blog, since it is past 5:00 and I REALLY should be thinking about dinner right now. I'll take a couple min. though, but just a couple. Lets see.....what to say.....Oh, I thought of something! Now that it is FINALLY June, I can FINALLY say I'm due NEXT month!! I'm still shooting for the end of this month though. My next apt. is a week from today, hopefully the doctor will be able to tell me something, gosh anything really. I'm just DONE being pregnant. I think Brenden would like it a little bit too if this baby would just pop out. I've been kind of a beast. But he's been so good about everything, he's helped with dinner and cleaning the house, and he's only complained once. :) It sucks not being able to do much, but he's made it a whole lot better, I just feel bad that he has to do so much. Well my couple min. are up, better get something on the oven before my good ol' hubby gets home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.