Monday, June 16, 2008

GO PIRATES!

It has been really fun to go to all of Ryan's games, but I'm glad it's over. It was usually either extremely hot or windy outside. Ryan only missed two games the whole season! Brenden and I went to every single game he played in. Last year he played T-Ball, this year we decided to try Machine Pitch and oh what a difference. So much more activity in Machine Pitch, although there is tons more activity in Major and Minor League. Ryan did really good, he hit the ball almost every time he was up to bat. Every time he made it around the bases he would be talking about it for days about how he gave his team a point. They didn't really have to keep score, but they did anyways. The last game was on Saturday and the Pirates won. Ryan keeps talking about how they won the Championship! "I wonder if we'll win again next year?" I've heard him say that at least a dozen times now. He's so excited. I also found out recently that they are going to have a little soccer league here in little ol' Enterprise. It's about time!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Amazing how far they come in just one year isn't it? Good job Ryan!