Thursday, December 4, 2014

December 4, 2014 Thursday


Its good to be alive!  I know, after the past couple days that’s weird to hear from me.  But ya just gotta let it go!  Reminds me of the sharing time I gave a couple weeks ago.  Work was great yesterday.  Last night us “lunch ladies” went to St. George and went shopping.  I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time, and it was so much fun!  We all went to Victoria’s Secret and got fitted for bras, they were buy one get one half off.  Love that store, plus we all got a free blanket for spending $75.  Ya know some people complain about the price of their bras, but I don’t think $50 is a lot to spend on an excellent bra!  I’m going back on Monday, because I have a ton of secret reward cards that are worth at least $10 each, could be worth up to $500!  They are only good 4th-19th.  Plus I have a $15 off a bra coupon that they wouldn’t let me use yesterday, so I can get another bra for at the most $25, NICE!  PLUS I’ve earned enough points on my Angle Card that by next month I will be getting $20 to spend there.  Next month’s coupon is $10 off a sport bra and $15 off a sport pant.  LOVE THIS STORE!  Anyways shopping was so fun, I’m just sad that Larine had to work and wasn’t able to come with us.  

No comments: