Holy cow I can’t believe it’s almost time for our cruise! This is so crazy; I have so much to do! Yesterday I had just put some hair dye in and
Larine text me to see if I could come in early.
Then shortly after school got out we had a primary meeting that lasted 2
hours, I came home and had to hurry and get ready for the High School Faculty
Christmas party. Today my mom wants me
to go to St. George with her and help her get some stuff for a family in our
ward that needs Christmas, so I told her she had to come help me clean my house
this morning. Tomorrow I have to get my
butt in gear and get EVERYTHING ready!
Oh and I have to tell you how much I love Sandy Whitewind. She is amazing, to talk to, and to just have
as a friend. I went in to talk to her
the other day and asked her to let me know when they have any deals on the Immortelle. It’s a roll on, it’s for wrinkles but I’ve
had a lot of people tell me it’s improved their eye sight so I’ve been using it
and love it! It’s a $70 oil, but I have
to have it. She just happened to have it
on the shelf and said she got it on a deal and will give it to me for $30! Holy Crap!
LOVE HER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment