Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday, December 3, 2014


I cannot believe how much better I feel!  I admit that I had a knot in my stomach the whole time I was at work yesterday.  I could just feel this thing eating me up inside.  I realize that my first instinct is to run away from things like this, and I’ve got to stop it!  I text Stacie while I was at work and told her I needed a counseling session.  I went there right after work.  It was so good to talk to her about it!  She is or used to be the scheduler in the Moody family; but she’s been craped all over just like I feel like I have been, so she just doesn’t do it anymore.  I love her for listening to me, she is such an awesome friend to have, I’m glad and lucky I have her.  She also helped me go through some of my bins in my garage and get rid of a bunch of stuff!  After I dropped her and her kids off at their house I ran over to Cottonwood.  On the left side of the building a wonderful lady named Sandy Whitewind has a little shop where she sells rocks, jewelry, oils and other stuff.  She is such a wonderful lady, I love her so much!  I didn’t go into any detail at all about my family drama, just told her that I was having problems.  She helped me realize that I just have to let it go.  It takes a ton of practice, but you have to just not let things bother you that don’t even matter.  She said you have to ask yourself exactly what it is that is bothering you about the situation, get down to the root of it all, then decide if it’s really even worth being bothered over.  WHO CARES!  Stress, anxiety, anger, hatred, and all that other crap isn’t worth it, LET IT GO!  Satan is “The Great Challenger”.  He was put here to help us grow and learn, we can’t do that without him.  Figure out what needs to be learned from the situation, and MOVE ON!  We had a nice long talk, and she helped me realize that this stupid crap doesn’t even matter, seriously.  I don’t know why I’ve been so upset about it. 
I went over to my moms last night to borrow some butter.  I asked her if she was so stressed about the cruise why she didn’t say anything on Sunday, and why she had to go to that particular brother and complain about it!  I explained what I had heard.  She told me she wasn’t stressed about the cruise at all!  Is what was stressing her out was basically the contention she could feel that this cruise is creating.  Just to make me feel good I will just say HA, it’s not my fault she was stressing, it was my brothers, and he was trying to blame it on me!  But I won’t really say or feel that way because WHO CARES!  I resolved what I needed to with my mom.  I told her that if I do ever stress her out, to please talk to me so I can help you.  I can’t help if I don’t know there’s a problem!  I also told her to promise me that she wouldn’t stress about what I had confronted her about.  We figured it out, yes I was hurt when I heard about it, but we sorted it out and I’m fine.  I told her she has absolutely nothing to stress over.  Now I just have to decide if I just want to forget about this whole thing with my brother and his wife.  Do I just let it go and move on, or do I talk to them about it?  Right now I feel completely fine with moving on, who cares.  I can’t let stupid things bother me!

No comments: