Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday, December 11, 2014


I am just wondering when things are going to slow down!  Monday I went to St. George, Tuesday I had a primary meeting after school, Yesterday I went to St. George again!  I thought it would have been an up and back trip, but it took quite a bit longer than I thought it would and we didn’t get back till like 8!  I have so much to do today since we are leaving tomorrow!  Main thing I think is that I need to deliver my neighbor gifts, or should I say “acquaintance” gifts.  Jack says we don’t have that many “neighbors”!
Can you believe I’ve been into Victoria’s Secret about 6 time since last Wednesday!  Bought about 7 bras (not all for myself), and all but one time the same lady was there helping me!  She thinks I’m crazy!  Yesterday she said to me, “I might as well just give you my cell number, in case you have any more questions”  I’ve been asking a lot of ‘bra’ related questions.  I told her I have one more secret rewards card coming in the mail, so I should only be back one mre time!  Hopefully I can talk Brenden into stopping at the mall before we leave tomorrow, and hopefully my package comes before then.

No comments: