Okay, I’ve had time to calm down now, writing that
last night helped a lot. I am still
plenty mad at my mom for not speaking her mind when she had the chance. After this has died down a bit I will defiantly
have to talk to her about that. I had a
nice long talk with my Heavenly Father this morning, poured my heart out to
him. There are so many things I need
help with in my life. There is no reason
I should feel so worthless and powerless, and I know he will help me feel of
worth. I know he will help me in
anything and all things. I know the
Atonement is there for me to take advantage of and use in my life, I just don’t
know if there is some kind of “secret” on how that’s done. Anyways, my memory is not the best, most of
the time I can’t remember what I did 10 min ago, let alone what I did
yesterday. I think a lot of that has to
do with these bad things that happen in my life that I just want to push to the
very back of my memory and forget. Which
that’s good for now, but it always seems to get mixed in with my feelings somehow
and it comes back to the surface and I feel like crap all over again, except
now (because I’ve “forgotten” about the experience) I have no idea why I feel
like crap, I just do. I know there are
several experiences I need to confront, I’m not looking forward to it, but it
has to be done. I don’t want to fester
in this memory anymore, but I need to remember it just so I can explained my
feelings to my brother, sister-in-law, and mother. I had an experience with my oldest sister
several years ago. She and I were
talking about my oldest brother, more like complaining about him. We both said some very unnecessary and
hurtful things about him. A couple
months later this brother confronted me and told me that my sister told him
everything I had said about him. That
was just like her stabbing me in the heart!
I couldn’t believe it! Was she
not part of the conversation, was I the only one bad mouthing him!? HECK NO!
I could have turned that right around on her and told him all the crap
she had said during that conversation, but he was already hurt by my words, I
didn’t want to make it worse. I never
confronted my sister about that incident, and I’ve always acted like everything
is fine, but I’ve been holding onto that for a very long time, what has it
been, about 4 years or so. I don’t know
if I will ever be able to let it go, but I need to give it a try. I just want to ask why, what was the purpose. I hope talking to other people about the
current problem will help me not hold onto these feelings like I have with that
one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment