Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things to remember

From the ages of I think 3-4 Jack would wake up between 1-3 in the morning and do one of the following: knock on our bedroom door until someone answered, or ended up getting a chair and putting it in front of our door and ending up falling asleep. He would also just stand right next to my bed. You know when you just have a feeling someone is watching you? Well, I'd open my eyes and his face would be right there, it would freak me out! The most memorable would be him trying to wake us all up yelling "Cock a doodle doo!" over and over again! Thank heavens he grew out of that! Up until about a year ago he used to pronounce shorts so so cute!! Don't know if I can explain it but it was like he had an accent he wouldn't put the "r" in it, and it was just so cute! Now when he askes for some Syrup, he says "soreup", so Cute!
This morning I was up reading my scriptures, I swear I kept hearing either crying or laughing. But when I would try to pay attention and really "listen" I couldn't hear anything. I could definitely hear movement upstairs. Our house is so old that you can hear the floor squeak if anyone breathes, well not really but you get the point. I turned on the baby monitor and Cole was laughing so hard. I went up there and he was jumping in his crib (yes he's still in a crib, because I know once I put him in a big boy bed that'll be the end of his naps, and I NEED him to nap). He would bounce then land on his bum or chest, then Jack would do the same thing and he would LAUGH so hard and so CUTE!!
On a side note, I went running last night, I started week three. It was hard for me to run for 3 minutes straight, but I still didn't want to die or puke. I don't dare do anything different, so I continue to take my vitamins before running, and I continue to listen to John Bytheway. It seems to be working. Like I said it's still hard, but I don't want to DIE, that's the important part, right? I am very impressed by Brenden though. He runs the whole time we are there. Last week he ran a mile and a half, and yesterday two miles straight, wow! Don't know how he does it.

No comments: