Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Did I, or didn't I?

That is the question. Last night I went running, it went surprisingly well, well enough that I don't feel like I went running. Monday I really wanted to DIE, I didn't know if I even wanted to go again. I went and I did the same run last night, but....well....I honestly didn't feel like I ran for that long. It wasn't hard at all. Even at the end of my first week I still felt like I needed to puke, but last night I felt nothing. I know I was out there for about 30 min, so why did I feel so much better last night than nights before. I honestly can't figure it out, I didn't go any slower, I don't think. Its just weird that Monday I wanted to die, and I do the same thing the next day and want to live :) What made the difference? Was it what I listened to on my IPod? I decided to listen to John Bytheway "Best three hours of the week", was that it? I wasn't focused so much on wanting to die while I was running, I was laughing too much. Was it that, or that I took my vitamins before I went running instead of after? Those are the only things I did differently. It's a mystery. Anyways, I feel AWESOME today, lets do it again....soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're awesome! I seriously thought you were laughing at us! Haha! It gets easier and easier if you stick with it I promise!

Kali said...

See it's already easier...GREAT job!
No matter how long you have been running there are still going to be good running days and bad running days. I think it's getting through the bad running days that MAKE the good ones....not that I am a HUGE runner, just sayin' from my little bit of experience is all. :)