Monday, September 27, 2010

Sunday events

Oh my goodness what a day. First of all I had to give the lesson in Young Womens, and it went really well. It was on honesty, and I thought I gave a pretty good lesson if I do say so. But don't ask any of the girls, because they probably think I'm a huge dork! But I guess that's what makes it fun right! :) I will be giving this same lesson to my children for FHE tonight. Mainly because Ryan has a problem with lying to me quite often, and he's so good at it too. I told him if I catch him in a lie I'm going to put hot jelly on his tongue. I love hot jelly, not only is it delicious, but also safe to punish your kids with. For those who don't know what hot jelly is....well....its regular jelly with Jalapeno peppers in it to give it some kick. It is oh so delicious when you pour it over cream cheese and eat it with wheat thins (store brand of course, it's cheaper). I wish I had some crackers, that sounds so yummy. I made some mango/pineapple hot jelly, (sigh) so so yummy! I think its pretty hot, and Cole LOVES to eat it with me. The good thing is that he still behaves himself when I threaten to put hot jelly on his tongue, he hasn't connected them yet, good thing. ANYWAYS! I asked my sister the other day if she had any John Bytheway cds I could borrow, she told me that her son, Miguel, did and that I would have to ask him. Yesterday after church I texted him, of course he didn't have me programed in his phone, the conversation went like this....

Me: Can I borrow your John Bytheway cds?
Him: Who is this?
Me:Your girlfriend, who the heck do you think?
Him: Uhh....
Me: Take a wild guess, you can do it I promise.
Him: I don't have a girlfriend
Me: who were you sitting by at church then??????
Me: Loss for words: Cuz she's your GIRLFRIEND! Just admit it. so can I borrow your cds man?
Him: Tell me who this is first
Me: Guess, you haven't even made an effort
Him: Idk?
Me: Wrong, guess again

At this point I think this is so funny, and can't believe he has no clue who I am hehehehe

Him: Are you in my ward
Me: Yup, yo so smart
Him: Taylor
Me is that a boy or girl?

I'm thinking Taylor who.

Me: I'm probably a little older than you're thinking
Me: You're my Facebook buddy, come on you can do this
Him: Jt

JT, who the heck is JT?

Me: I'm a girl if that helps, think hard

No reply....waiting for an response.....

Me: I'm an Edward fan even though Jacob is hot ;)
Him: Give me a few minutes to think while I go eat

Miguel usually eats at my moms house after church, so I thought this was weird, where was he going to eat at, this was almost 6 o'clock now, and we get out of church at 4, he just ate like 2 hours ago, why is he eating again?

Me: Go eat where?

No response

Me: Whatever you'll forget, I'll just come snoop through your house and find the dang cds myself
Him: Is this Ashely
Him: Are you in tenth grade
Me: No not Ashley, older than 10th
Me: Ashely isn' tin your ward, I'm older than you :)
Him: whats' your last name?
Me: That'll give it away, I know your family all too well
Him: Are you in one of my classes
Me: Nope I don't go to school
Him: are you in my family
Me: Related, yah sure why not

I didn't want to give it away, this was way too fun.
Then he called me, I answered in a high squeaky voice. He asked who this was I said I don't know, he got upset and hung up. I started laughing so hard, what a dork!

Me: This is too fun! It's Rachelle dork! LOL!!
Him: Sturdevant!
Me: Is that Spanish?
Him: That is the only rachel i know

what the heck, are you completely stupid man!

Me: RACHELLE MOODY!!! Jerk!
Him: Do you even know who i am?
Me: Miguel?

Crap I hope this is Miguel

Him: I'm so confused right now

What is there to be confused about, really!

Me: Is this Miguel Munoz?
Him: I don't my name in Spanish!

Seriously, are you just playing with me now or what?

Me: What? Is this Miguel Munoz or not?
Him: English please!

Okay, I'm speaking English, what the heck!

Me: If this is Miguel Munoz, then this is your aunt Rachelle, if it's not then boy is my face red! :)

Then my phone rings, it's Miguel, he's acting totally stupid. What the heck! Ummmm.....who is this......oops.....I think I have the wrong person.......sorry for wasting your time.........I feel really stupid.........crap......okay, I'm going to go crawl in a hole now......bye........

Apparently my Miguel changed his number a couple years ago, oops. I text his brother Hector and get his "real" number and text Miguel again.

Me: Can I borrow your John Bytheway cds?
Him: Who is this?

NO not again!!!!

Me: Before I go through this whole spill AGAIN, is this Miguel Munoz?
Him: yes

Anyways, I got the cds and all is well at the Moody house for the time being, what a day, too too funny! So before you start texting someone you haven't texted for awhile, make sure its them first :)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

That is too stinkin' funny! Lol! Can I borrow those Cd's too? :)