Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Am I alone?
Sometimes it helps to know that you're not alone in life. The past couple days have been really bad. I have been the mom from heck, seriously. Why can't I just chill out!? Sometimes I wish I could step out of my body and watch the way I treat my kids, I think that would change me real fast. I'm really good about knowing how other people should raise their kids, but don't have a clue when it comes to my own. After A LOT of praying last night, I feel like I'm having a much better day today, but then again my two problem children are still at school right now. First of all I'm a huge control freak, I have to have control over every situation, and if my kids don't do what I say when I say it, I freak out! "Why won't they just listen to me and be perfect children!?" They are kids, chill out lady! Okay another one is that EVERYTHING that comes out of my kids mouth is either them tattling or them whining. They don't talk to each other at all, instead of asking them to move or telling them sorry it was an accident. They have to come to me whining and crying. What do they think I am, their mom or something, leave me alone! Why in the heck can't they deal with their problems themselves!? Do I need to chill out because they are just kids, or do they need to chill out and deal with it? Some days are just really bad, maybe I just need to realize that my life isn't perfect and that I should stop trying to make it perfect. I don't know what to do half the time. Talking about it helps, maybe if I would stop being a looser slacker and keep up on my blog I wouldn't be stressed out so much, get things off my chest ya know. I just need to BREATHE, why can't I breathe, why do I feel like I'm drowning sometimes, most of the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My mom want Picture of your family
4 by 6 and i want a picture of your family too. and write me back ok!
love you so much Sep 9/2010
I am there with you on the kid thing. Aaron keeps telling me it's normal, because that's how it was when he grew up. I too wish they would get along without whining and tattling. Maybe someday. Also, I went though that same stage with sore tummies with Ky. Sometimes he was sick, but most of the time the dr. attributed it to growing pains. It went on for months. Sometimes it may just hurt for no reason. Mom's aren't mind readers.
Post a Comment