Thursday, September 9, 2010
Am I a bad mom?
Well, besides all the other crap I do, I still need to ask. It seems like every single day Jack is complaining to me about his stomach hurting. So I never know if it really hurts, or if it's because he needs something to eat, or because he's eaten too much junk food. He especially has a tummy ache when its time to do home work or practice the piano. It's like the boy who cried wolf, right. I never know when it REALLY hurts. This morning he wakes up takes a shower, is acting just fine and right before leaving for school he tells me his stomach hurts. I ask "Is it because you need something to eat?", "I don't know" is his reply. I send him to school. He gets in line for breakfast and throws up right next to the milk! My sister calls me, who happens to work in the lunch room, so I go get him. Sorry, I don't like it when people send their sick kids to school and here I am, no better than they. I'm trying to segregate us from him right now, hopefully we all don't get sick, I know it's going around maybe I should just get it over with. NO THANK YOU, I hate being sick yuck! Especially when you still have to take care of the kids, yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment