Friday, October 1, 2010
Running and Grocerys
Monday I went running, started on week 3, had to run for 3 min. I felt fine, my legs on the other hand felt like they were going to fall off. Brenden came, awesome! He came a couple times last week too, he is so awesome, he runs/jogs the whole time! Last week he ran 1 1/2 miles and this week he went 2 miles straight. He NEVER exercises but for some reason he can do that, it's awesome. However it means I get no sympathy from him when I say how hard my run was when I only run for 3 min at a time :( Tuesday Trudy talked me into going to the track with her. Its the first time I've wanted to kinda puke since listening to John Bytheway. At the end we walked a lap together, and there was a DOG!!! I hate dogs, I'm very afraid of them, don't really know why. If I REALLY know the dog, it's not too bad, otherwise I'm deathly afraid. It kinda made me mad, really mad. I go to the track to wind down from my day, to relax. Dogs don't make me relax at all. The dog finally left, but do I need to be afraid every time I go running? Anywho, yesterday (Thursday) I decided I really needed to go grocery shopping, and try to go to the temple since it was the last day of the month :) Brenden wasn't going to be able to get home till late, busy day at work. I balanced my check book, which sometimes makes my heart settle into my stomach, ugg. Long story short, I had about $120 to do my grocery shopping for the whole month! I usually have just a "little" more than that :) We were out of the essentials, so I HAD to go to town, it's cheaper in St. George, and I had to get some stuff that they don't have in Enterprise and go to the temple. Don't judge me for not shopping here, don't say it might be more expensive here, but you had to spend money on gas. I don't need the lecture, I like going to St. George, so THERE! It is so hard to decide what the "essentials" are. The thing that I think sucked the most is that diapers and wipes were on my list of "must haves" and that took about half the money. It was an AWESOME shopping trip. The hardest one I've ever been on, suuucks! I got to town, ran to the music store, because I didn't know what time it closed. Went to the temple and did some initiatory, then went on my totally awesome shopping trip. It was really hard to stick to my small list of things I could get. Nevertheless, I owe money to someone, because I went over a little bit. I'm just glad a have food storage, that is saving us this month. Got home about 8:30, got the kids in bed FINALLY. Seems to take forever to do that some nights. Melinda talked me into going running with her, in spite of the "dog". She told me she would call our good ol' buddy Ty March, who happens to be the dog catcher. I told her that he won't do a darn thing, sorry Annalee but......I've called him before. One time we went to the "park" and there was a dog there, Jack climbed up on the play area and would not come down. I texted Ty to tell him about the situation, he said he was "too busy". I told him how afraid Jack was, still he didn't care. That's not the first time either, so I'm sorry if I don't have very much faith in our "dog catcher". Melinda told me she would catch the dog and put it in his yard. Okay, if Melinda can be brave and take care of my problems, I guess I can go running. I was looking for the dog the whole time I was running, but it never showed, thank heavens! All is well. My run went good again, on to week 4!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ya im sure he was "too busy" probably too busy cuz he was being a lazy butt watching tv. yep that is how it goes at our house. Sorry about the dog and lack of dog catcher doing his job. Good job on the running! Keep it up!
Post a Comment