Since I couldn't really find any wrestling paper and elements that I like, I decided to make my own, tell me what you think, be honest it's not like I spent all this money on a program to help me make my own papers, I'm just using the stupid things that are already on my computer and stuff I found on the Internet. If you think it's stupid, I won't be offended, honest :o) Oh plus there are torn papers in each of the solid colors. I couldn't decide which ones to use, so I used them all :o)
This is something I did with that big wrestling body, I thought it was fun. It's not the greatest job, I did it really fast, but it's just an idea of what you can do.

3 comments:
WOW! Rachelle I've always wondered how people put together those kits. I can't belive you know how, and you did such an awesome job....Ryan is a STUD! SO funny about the Grandpa mix-up, I know my dad is a STUD, I'm sure your dad is too! LOL!
Maybe you can get a picture of Grandpa, Brenden, and Ryan in their wrestling singlets!.....HAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Holy crap!!!! Good job Rachelle. You are amazing at the digital stuff. You should start your own site or something.....good job!!!!!
Post a Comment