Monday, March 23, 2009

Enterprise

Sorry I know I'm a little behind, still trying to catch up on everything :o) On the 14th of this month was the Enterprise Meet, it was so nice to be able to sleep in! LOVED IT! What made it even better was that I was able to leave sweet little Cole at Grandma Bushars house. Grandpa Bushar came a watched the meet. Brenden was saying that Randy Terry came and was telling Ryan what a "Stud" his grandpa was. My dad was standing right there and told him he wasn't a "stud", oops, he was talking about his Grandpa Moody, "the Wrestler". As soon as I can get a picture from my in-laws I want to post the 3 generations of wrestlers, Grandpa Moody, Brenden, and Ryan! (Dad, I still think your a stud, just in a different way;o) Ryan did good again, and won all of his matches. He usually has one really tough one, and two pretty easy ones, but he always dose a good job. I think his hard one this time was right in the middle, the second match.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome pages. I wish I could digi scrapbook like you and Stacie. I haven't scrapped in like 3 years so obviously I'm way behind. I've just never really sat down to take the time and learn on the computer. I should have you give me a lesson one of these days.