Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Panguitch

Okay, right after I posted that "post", I decided to at least write this post and then up load the pictures later, and what do you know, it's letting me up load again. STUPID COMPUTER! Anyways.......Saturday we woke up at about 4 a.m. to get ready and we headed out for Panguitch at about 5. I was so tired, didn't get to bed as early as I wanted to the night before. There were 3 meets this day, so I didn't think it would be too bad, but it wasn't any shorter than last week, darn it. It was almost Ryans first match, and I was watching the other two kids he'd be wrestling, I didn't think Ryan had a chance, they looked REALLY tough. Neither one would let the other one pin him. It was crazy.He pinned this guy within like 20 seconds.
This guy took a little longer, but he still pinned him too!
I didn't think there was any way he'd pin this kid, but holy cow, I must have one tough kid! Way to go Ryan!We got out of there at about 12:30ish. It wouldn't have taken so long, but the guy announcing who needed to come get their medal was taking FOREVER! We waited for almost 2 hours for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! that is so cool Ryan is so good. I would love to watch him except i don't know about getting up at 4 am!!!!

Jana said...

Congratulations Ryan We are so proud of you!! Let us know if you get closer to Springville so we can come watch. Love ya Grandma

~ Stacie ~ said...

Great Job RY! I think from here on up to highschool wrestling, their gonna know who that tough Moody boy is!

Aaron and Rosa Lee said...

Great job Ryan! You're a tough Moody. When I saw that Ryan had started wrestling I really wanted Ky into it and started looking but they don't offer it here. What a bummer. He'll have to stick with t-ball and the fishing club, because that's all they have for his age right now.