Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Facebook

Sorry, but I think facebook is so stupid! Maybe it's just because I just don't get it. It takes me forever to figure out what I'm doing and where I go to see if someone "wrote on my wall". Maybe it's just cause I don't care enough to take the time to figure it out. Blogging is good enough for me. So sorry for those of you that are my "friends" on facebook, cause I just don't do anything on that thing. What's the point of having a blogg, and doing facebook? I'm just a dumb blond, with dark roots :o)

4 comments:

Scott and Selma said...

Thanks Rachelle! I signed up because of you and now you leave me hanging. You Rock:)

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you don't like it! I love it! Mostly because I can carry on real conversations-not just leave comments. I talk to Melinda just about everyday. I've talked to a lot from my class too which has been fun. It's helped a lot with our 10yr class reunion. If you ever want to chat you'll find me on facebook!

Melinda said...

Come on Rachelle! It's great! I have found SO many people on there and some that I invited to join. Like Heidi said it is a great tool to contact people from our class! Just give it a chance girl! :)

Aaron and Rosa Lee said...

Just as Heidi said, that's too bad you don't like it. I have found friends that live close by and had no idea. I love chatting with all those I haven't seen since high school or even middle school when I lived in Nevada 8th grade. Almost everyone from my work is on facebook because of me and we chat outside of work. It's lots of fun if you change your mind.