Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's About Time!

I know it's been FOREVER! I have lots of excuses though. First, I've been busy doing nothing, then everyone got sick! I'm sick of being SICK!!!!! On the 7th we had a wrestling meet in Milford (more about that later), we got there and Jack said he didn't feel very good, well that's just great! I made him sit down for awhile, then he wanted to go play and have candy. I didn't think he was that sick if he felt that good. Sunday we woke up and both Ryan and Jack say that they are sick, but Ryan was actually throwing up, so we stayed home from church. Monday Ryan said he felt good enough to go to school. I was giving him the option to stay home and he's the one that wanted to go. At about 9 o'clock he called and told me to come get him. He stayed home Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday I ended up taking him to the Dr. because it had been more than 48 hours and he was still puking. He FINALLY went to school Thursday. In the meantime.....Tuesday night Cole was running a fever all night of 103, that morning it was 104.5, I gave him a cool bath and it went down to the normal 98ish. Throughout the day it was still up in the hundreds, poor kid. Wednesday night he still had a pretty high temperature, and after not sleeping the night before and not sleeping more than 2 hours throughout the day, I thought he'd be tired. He cried until about midnight before he finally went to bed, still being up throughout the night (I was TIRED). I ended up taking him to the doc on I think Thursday, and he has two massive ear infections. Now he's got an AWFUL cough and hasn't been able to sleep much because of it. Sunday I had my dad and Brenden give him a blessing, and he's been able to sleep REALLY well through the night, but he's still hacking up a lung during the day, and he's not nursing half as much as he used to and it worries me. I know I'm a nerd, but since I have to go to St. George Thursday, I'm gonna take him in to have to doc check him. Call me crazy, go on do it. I'm not feeling too bad, but not too great either, slight cough and gunky throat. That about sums it up.

No comments: