Saturday, February 7, 2009
Sweet Baby
I see a good nights rest in my future. It may be too soon to know for sure, but I think he's getting better, cross your fingers. Last night still wasn't good, he just kept whimpering, it was sad. I got up a couple times just to hold him, and he went right to sleep as soon as I picked him up. I did run to St. George last night to pick up a prescription for him, I hate driving at night, but anything for my little Cole :o) He doesn't seem to have much of a fever anymore, and he's acting a lot better, although he's still really congested and coughing quite a bit. He seems to not be in too much pain which is GREAT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ya know my last comment about, "cross my fingers" well Camden has had a fever ALL day and night. I geuss I spoke too soon.... Glad he's doing better.
Post a Comment