Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh, NO!

Jack came to me the other day and said, "I know what the baddest word is....do you want to know what it starts with?" I was a little puzzled when he asked me that, because he does not know how to spell, he's just learning the sounds of the alphabet. He continues to tell me, "it starts with a 'oh my'". Don't ask me where he learned this from either.

2 comments:

goldmania said...

we hear that constantly living here, everyone says it..Even some Disney movies have it. My son startedsaying that for a while and now he will say, "mom, we don't say,..."
It's confusing with church and everything sometimes. We finally broke it though, good luck.:)

Morgan said...

Ya right like you don't know where he heard that from!!! :) I know what you mean, my kids hear things on TV and say them. Then I feel like a bad mom cause I tell them they are bad words, but I keep watching the show. (I am watching normal shows like friends, just in case you were thinking other words!)