Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh so Tired

Yesterday I called Coles Pediatrician and talked to a nurse just to see what she thought about his symptoms. She told me to bring him in, because there are so many things going around right now. I took him in, and the Doc wrote up a prescription for some stuff for the nebulizer. It's helped, but last night was torture for me. I'm so TIRED! Cole slept fine in his "new" bed, but he kept sliding down, and every time he did he'd wake up and I'd have to fix him and pull him back up. That happened quite a few times last night. Poor little guy, it's just so sad. I can't help but to hold him all day. It makes us both feel better, and it's also a great excuse for the house to be a mess, but shhhhh don't tell Brenden ;o)

3 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

One thing I have done in the past is, I put a blanket in the car seat and had them sleep in it.???? Get better Cole!

Heather said...

I'm sorry he's so sick. Hope he gets better and you can get some rest. Another good trick is to let the shower run as hot as you can get it and sit in the "sauna" with him. You can tap on the sides of his back to break stuff up in his lungs and suck his nose out really good after sitting in there long enough. It's not the funnest but it worked for me with Madi when she was always so sick with her heart & lung issues as a baby.

Chanda said...

I know how you feel!!! My baby was so sick a few weeks ago! It is so hard to see the new babies go through sicknesses! I hope you can get some good rest! And hold your baby as long as you want! Messy house and all! It goes too fast! Take care of yourself!