Yesterday Jack had his Kindergarten physical, that was fun let me tell you. I knew he was going to have to get a couple shots, but there was no way I was going to tell him about that. Last time he had to have shots it took two nurses to hold him down. This time I held him in my lap, holding his arms, and another nurse had to hold his legs down. Four shots later, we were out of there.
My niece Kala is going to hair school, and asked me if she could color my hair, so I had an apt. with her at 12:45. I had another apt. at 2:30, my awesome sister-in-law, Selma said she's watch Jack and Cole for me, I didn't think I'd be much later than 3:45. Well I miss calculated just a little bit. It took Kala a little longer to get started, because her instructor was helping other students, and her being new at what she was doing, just took a little longer than we both thought. I feel really bad, but we had zero time for her to finish and style my hair, I had to rush out of there as soon as I could. I was still almost an hour late for my dentist apt. I rushed over there as fast as I could. I had a HUGE knot in my stomach, I felt so bad for being so late, plus I felt so guilty leaving my kids with Selma all day. She said they were fine, but I just felt so bad. I didn't calculate time very good, and I didn't give Selma any milk for Cole, I just wanted to cry. Maybe it was just hormones or something, but I felt like crap. Plus Ryan was home, well luckily he just went over to my moms house, I forgot to ask her if she'd watch him, and forgot to tell him to go over. (What a terrible mom I am.) He had wrestling practice at 5 and it was 4 and I was still in the waiting room. I finally met up with Selma at Wendy's at 5:30. Cole hadn't eaten since noon, well besides some baby food, and he was screaming! Anyways thanks to some AWESOME family members I made it. I feel really bad, because it wasn't really any ones fault, and I don't want Kala to feel bad. I had fun with her, told her some good stories, I hope she enjoyed it. So thanks Kala, my hair turned out way cute, thanks mom for taking care of Ryan, and Brenden for picking him up at wrestling. And most of all thanks Selma for watching my rotten kids all day! :o) It all worked out and I feel so much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW! You told me you were going to have a crazy day, but I didn't think it was going to be that CRAZY! You poor mother, I hate days like that and how nice that your family was their to help you through it all. If you ever need any help again feel free to drive out here to tim-buck-two and I'll watch your kiddos!
Well what did you expect??? you did know you were Kala's very first weave didn't you?? And come on why didn't we get to see a pic of your new hairdo?
Post a Comment