Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ryan finally did it!

Last Sunday evening (I know I'm a little late), before Ryan went to bed he asked me if he could stay up, because he wanted to pull his tooth out. I think he was starting to get really scared that it was going to fall out in the middle of the night and he was going to swallow it. It had been bleeding pretty bad the past couple days, and it was seriously HANGING there. I really didn't think he'd do it, but I stayed up and tried to coach him through it. He was wiggling it, but that didn't really seem to be doing anything, so I told him he needed to twist it back and forth as far as he could. It's kinda like a band aid, you just need to rip it off and it doesn't hurt as bad. I think if he would have let me just pull it out it wouldn't have been as bad, and I could have done it fast. After a hour of him "trying" to get it out, he must have thought to himself, "okay this is it", then he twisted really hard and out it came! I was so impressed! He looks much better, don't you think! P.S. Don't you just love his freckles :o)

No comments: