Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love it!

I styled my hair today, and finally got the full affect of the color job Kala did. I really like it. I'm so used to having lots of blond high lights in my hair, I was nervous that it would all get covered up. I had her put blond and red highlights in. Usually when I have my sister Lucinda do my hair I get an all over color with the highlights. That's just what I'm used to, Kala just did highlights, and it turned out a lot better than I thought. Not that I didn't think she'd do a great job, which she did, I just wasn't used to not getting an allover color. It's not a huge difference, but I can see it because it's me. It's a bit darker than it used to be, and I love it!

By the way, I HATE taking pictures of myself, they never turn out very cute. But this is a pic of the finished product.

3 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

Love your hair it makes your eyes POP! Which I love your eyes too. She did a great job.

Heather said...

Looks way cute.

Anonymous said...

your hair looks darling!! Kala did a great job!!