Monday, February 16, 2009
Happy (late) Valentines Day
In my mind Brenden and I have a deal that we just don't get anything for each other, in my mind. He always gets me something though, he's so great. He makes me look bad every time too, and this was probably the first time I didn't have to stress about where he got the money. We've been using my moms sheets for our bed since we got it, a couple years now, and he got some really nice sheets for the bed, and they actually fit too, I'm so excited! The other ones kept coming off, it was really annoying. He even got something for me from the kids, a yummy box of turtles, and the cutest card that the kids recorded that they love me, well except Cole. He even made sure to get some stuff for the kids. Brenden you are such a great husband and dad, I love you so much and appreciate the fact that you think of all of us, when most of the time I forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Where did he come from????
There is no sign of that in Jared!!!! Sadly I told Jared where my most memorable flowers came from and it was Brenden who picked them out and delivered them when Jared was in Iraq. lol! Your so lucky.
Post a Comment