A= Age: 28 (I get to put that for another month anyways)
B= Bed size: California King, I don't know how Brenden and I ever fit into a queen
C= Chore(s) you hate- Moping the floor, Folding Laundry and putting it away, Yah know chores would be easier if I had a place for EVERYTHING!
D= Dessert you love: Cheese cake is my FAVORITE!
E= Essential start your day item: Wii (I have to do my Wii Fit)
F= Favorite actor(s): Too Many to name
G= Gold or Silver: silver
H= Height: 5' 11"
I= Instruments you play: The Radio :o)
J= Job title: Mom, Maid, Cook, you name it!
K= Kitchen color(s): Red
L= Living arrangements: Yes I'm ALIVE! Me my husband and our 3 boys live in our two story house that my Great Grandfather Fish built when he was 80! It's been added onto MANY times now!
M= My name is: Rachelle Moody
N= Nicknames: Ra-ch-elly, Rachet, Shelly, Roach, Smelly, Bushy Hair, Hey you, Mom
O= Overnight hospital stay: I can't remember I was unconscious (When I fell off the house when I was young)
P= Pets: Mice, Stray Cats, a night owl, some vulchers, snakes, ants, bugs, spiders
Q= Favorite quote: "Boys are Gods way of telling you your house is too neat!"
R= Right or left handed: right
S= Siblings: 3 Sisters and 3 Brothers
T= Time you woke up today:6:30 a.m. I had to exercise
U= Unique about you: I have a crack in my skull
V= Vegetable you love: Corn! especially corn on the cob
W= Worst habit: Yelling at my kids :o(
X= X-Rays you've had: Teeth, Body x-ray for pneumonia, and probably for my head :o)
Y= Yummy food you make:manicotti (I love it Brenden hates it), Creamy Chicken Crock pot
Z= Zodiac Sign: Sag
Now you know my ABC's ~ I want to know yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment