Okay, my niece Kelcey did my hair the other day, which I think turned out pretty darn good. She just graduated hair school! Anyways she was telling me this cool trick that you can do to your contacts. I've always wanted to buy those novelty contacts for Halloween, but never have, plus they're a little pricey. I have disposable contacts so this can work. She told me to just soak my contacts in the solution and add food coloring to it. She said to only do it for like 20 sec. but the longer you let them soak the darker thy get. It's way cool and I'm going to do it next year for Halloween, but they'll be green. It'll go great with my witch costume, red would look cool too though. It's really weird though, it's like having red sunglasses on, so all the colors around me were kinda skiwanki. I can't wait till next Halloween, I've got so many cool ideas! If only I can remember them next year. I don't have the best memory, I'll just blame that on falling off the house when I was young and cracking my head open :o)
Not the greatest picture, but I had to take this one by myself.
Come look a little closer!


3 comments:
That did turn out pretty cool! You should just wear them around on a normal day and freak people out! :D
WOW! That is COOL!
It doesn't even look like you!! Amazing what a different eye color will do.
Post a Comment