This was his cake, I was supposed to HELP Melinda make it, but she ended up making the whole thing, it turned out way cute. Thank you so much!
Okay, so we spend a little too much money on our kids for their birthday, and Christmas. Brenden insists that his parents spent $100 on them for each of their birthday, is that true? Brenden really wanted to get Ryan "Rock Band", he's a little obsessed with them being musical. I don't really blame him though, my family has NO rhythm. Anyways we ended up spending more to get the bigger Rock Band pack, the one that comes with the drums, mic, and guitar. Anyways, I had talked Brenden into letting Ryan open it Wednesday night so we could play it for his party the next night. It was so much fun and HILARIOUS! 

Friday I had a joint party for Ryan and Jack. I feel bad for both of them, I want them to each have a birthday of their own. It's just hard when their birthdays are only a week apart, plus they have a couple friends who's birthdays are the day after Ryans. It's just a hectic month for birthdays. I always say this, but maybe next year I'll be more organized :o) They had fun at their party anyways, they don't care, yet. 

Colten is such a goof ball!


This year we made paper crown thingys like the one Cole is wearing, made noise makers out of paper plates, decorated cup cakes and opened gifts, it really was FUN!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday everyone! I love your "Eternal Companion" calculator becasue Chris and I were married on the same day! Cinco de mayo baby!
Seriously what is my kid doing in every pic! CRAZY I guess he must take after his dad :)
I think you did a GREAT job! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Happy Birthday to both!
Brendens cake was the coolest!
Loved the cake, And did we spend 100.00 on a birthday... not usually maybe 30.00-50.00. Really depended on how rich we were. Looks like you had a very happy birthday (all of you) love,mom
Post a Comment