Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to JACK

It's hard to believe that Jack is in Preschool now, and today he turns 5! Time sure does fly, FAST. This is what he got for his birthday, he loves them! When Brenden and I were in Wal-Mart looking for a gift for him, we had a hard time finding anything, then we came across this. I was telling Brenden how much Jack would love this, a kid comes up to us and informs us that Halloween is over, thanks for the tip man. :o)

Then in school he got this cool crown, he was so excited. As you can see he also had some chocolate while he was at school, it's all over his face :o)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Hope you have a great day.

Unknown said...

I showed Juel what he's missing back at Enterprise. What a cute birthday boy! Happy Birthday Jack Jack!

Chantel said...

Happy Happy birthday Jack I am looking at this blog and you are in my family room watching Journey to the center of the earth. We love you!!! Grandma Moody