Lets see, I remember Brendon as the King in Joseph and you as a Wolverine dancing, SO...this isn't too far from reality. I think you guys should practice up and get on So You Think You Can Dance! I would watch if you were on it! :) The boys' video is cute, too.
My husband Brenden and I got married back in 2000, and have these three wonderful children. Ryan, Jack, and Cole. Life is such a journy, I'm just glad I have these great people to share it with! I LOVE my family
3 comments:
Lets see, I remember Brendon as the King in Joseph and you as a Wolverine dancing, SO...this isn't too far from reality. I think you guys should practice up and get on So You Think You Can Dance! I would watch if you were on it! :)
The boys' video is cute, too.
Love it! Brendon's cheezer fits right it!
That is the funniest thing ever! Brendens face HAHAHAHAHA! You need to make one with mom and dad that would be so funny.....
Post a Comment