Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 Months!

Okay now that I've gotten all the birthdays out of the way, and I have a moment to BREATHE! Thought I should post Coles 4 month picture! He is so dang cute, and he's getting so big. I was looking through some of his pictures, and it's funny how you forget how small they were. He's still my little baby, but I can't believe how much he's grown since he was born. I love him so much he's such a joy, and such a happy little guy! It's so fun to look on how much he's learned. He completely follows me with his gaze when I walk around the room. He's trying so hard to grab things, he can do it, but still struggles to get it all the way in his mouth before he drops it. He could probably roll over if he wanted to, but he hasn't yet. We started feeding him a little rice cereal before bed now, and boy has that made a difference in his poop! It REALLY stinks now! And last but not least, he smiles like crazy, and is VERY ticklish, he's so fun!

2 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

He is sooooo cute! Life is so short...It seems just like yesterday Jared told us he/Heidi were having TWINS! It won't be long until Cole & Cam start their first day of school together.(sniff,sniff) Cole needs to come over and have a play date with Cam....Maybe when the boys get out off school for Thanksgiving break they all can come to Aunt Stacies....

~ Stacie ~ said...

hi, it's me again. I nominated your blog for an award!.....check it out on my site.