Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Kids are so funny
Okay, first of all I haven't posted in forever, I know! My computer, or Internet is having issues, and won't let me post pictures, or change my background. N-E-ways......My family is in the process of getting a cabin in Pine Valley, it is so beautiful down there! This Thanksgiving weekend was first spent with my family for Thanksgiving and the day before, we slept at the cabin (we're renting it until the loan goes through), then the weekend the Moody's came and we spent the weekend with them at the cabin. More on all that later, when I can get some pictures up and going. The point to this post.....Monday I went back to Pine Valley (it's about 25 min from my house) to vacuum, since we don't have a vacuum there and I had to get mine from home. There was one of the outside lights still on, and there are about a thousand light switches in the house. It's very hard to figure out what one goes to what light. I asked Jack if he would stand outside and look at the light and tell me when it went off. I switched each light switch very slowly, I got to the end of the row and Jack hadn't said a word. I went out and asked him if it had gone off. He said "it just kept blinking". I was trying so hard not to laugh! I told him to yell if it goes off again, and we did it again and he yelled this time. "Mom it's just going to come back on again, it's going to keep blinking" I thought that was so funny :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too funny. We had a lot of fun. Thanks for having the gathering place. I expect to see pictures of your new water/ice maker fridge on here soon. hahaha
Thanks Rachelle,
It was a lot of fun! Sorry we had to go home early.....It's a bummer when "Aunt Martha" shows up unexpected. Can't wait to see the cute pictures.
Post a Comment