I think we can all agree that we all have at least one “trial” child. One that just pushes us past our limits, so it seems. One that we sometimes wish we could do without. We may even have moments that we wonder if we love this child, of course we love them, it just gets really hard sometimes. For me this child is Jack, to the rest of the world he is such a quiet little boy that seems to behave all the time, but to me, I’d like to ring his little neck most of the time, he drives me absolutely CRAZY! With his winning his crying his tattling, and most of all his ARGUING!!!!! Everything is an argument, he thinks he is always right, ALWAYS!!
I could go on for hours on how much grief and anguish this kid causes me on a daily basis. The whole point for this post is that I want to challenge myself. Of course this is going to take some time and dedication on my part, I need to actually realize that I am his parent and that I need to help him instead of hinder him. I need to uplift him and help him, along with the rest of my children, realize how great they really are. So I thought I would “try” to take a daily log of how I’m doing. Maybe it’ll help me do better knowing I have to post to everyone how upset I get, or maybe I can reread what I’ve been going through and see how silly it my sound, we shall see, wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment