6:45 a.m.
I wake up at 5:30 a.m. so that I can get my scripture reading in, my mornings always go really good, until 6 when I wake the boys up to do their reading for school. Then the arguing begins. I’ve already cussed at Jack today, he refuses to do his reading, arguing for at least 5 minutes straight. He didn’t do all his reading because I refuse to argue with him, which he takes as me ignoring him.
9:04 p.m.
This afternoon went well for a couple different reasons. First of all I have a totally awesome mother who would do anything for her children. She knows I struggle with Jack and is awesome enough to let him come over after school, and she helps him with his homework. Otherwise I would be fighting and arguing with him, it has taken him 4 hours to do his homework before because of the distractions and the arguing. Gives me nothing but anxiety! Thank you mother! The other reason this afternoon went well is because right after his homework was done he went over to his friends house. I fought with him a little this evening, but nothing too big.
Deep breaths, breath in and out and take it one day at a time.

No comments:
Post a Comment