Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Challenge Day 5 &6

Yesterday didn't go too bad.  I did have the disaster clean up people come over to see what damage the water caused my floor.  There are about a dozen huge fans and a couple dehumidifiers and they are LOUD and another thing to add to my things that are driving me crazy.
8 a.m. (day 6)
This morning was not good.  Jack just knows how to get on my last nerve.  First it was complaining about reading, he want's to read in his head instead of out loud.  He still struggles and I think he needs to read out loud, plus I wouldn't trust that he's actually reading if he's not reading out loud.  So there was that, then Scripture reading is always FUN!  I know we need to hang in there, but why do we do this again, is it really going to be worth it in the end?

No comments: