Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Challenge Shmallenge

Whatever man!  The challenge has done its job for me, I feel more clam and in control.  I am not yelling and swearing anymore at my children.  I still am having problems with Jack, and probably will FOREVER!  I will get through this, eventually.  This morning was extra hard, Jack ended up being late for school, and I had to walk him to school since I refuse to give him a ride.  This morning was full of arguing and screaming and yelling and slamming doors (Jack was the one doing all that).  I think the main thing that is getting me through all this, well I read this book “Heaven is for real”heaven-is-for-real-for-kids[1]

There is also one for adults which I really want to read.  This is an awesome book, if you haven't’ read it, you should.  It just kind of put it all in perspective to me about what Heaven is really going to be like, and it makes me want to try harder to make it there, so that is what is getting me through this whole Jack thing.  It’s wearing on me, but I just need to keep trudging along.  It will be worth it, I know it, it has to be.  I just keep telling myself, “the Lord must think I’m really strong and must think a lot of me to send me such a trail child such as Jack”. 

No comments: