7:35 a.m.
We had a little bit of arguing this morning with reading and scripture study, but really not too bad. I haven’t lost my cool yet, I feel in control. Things seems to be getting better, but still too early to tell
9:05 p.m.
Still haven’t cussed, so I’m doing really good. I yelled a couple times at Jack, but still felt in control, so that’s a plus. I’m trying to ignore Jack when he starts complaining and arguing, he doesn’t like it at all and it makes him get mad and start kinda yelling at me. I don’t know what has been up with my attitude lately though, because I usually get so ticked off at the way Jack talks to me and treats me, but today I had to not let him see me laugh. Today wasn’t the greatest, but it really wasn’t as bad as it could have been. It’s all in the attitude. Of course I still need to go tuck him in, so we’ll see what happens there.

No comments:
Post a Comment