Sunday, February 19, 2012

What’s goin’ on?

By the way, don’t know if I mentioned that I passed my EMT practical, and my written tests!  I am officially an EMT!  So glad that class is over, so much stress has just fallen off me.  I now get to be on the call schedule.  All of which are the when Brenden is on.  It’s nice because Ty has given each of us new EMT’s a mentor.  After each call we will be able to go over the call ask any questions and so on.  I think that’ll be nice, it’ll make it a hole lot easier. 

Anyways last night Brenden was on call (I was on the a.m. shift).  A call went out and when Brenden got back he woke me up (around midnight).  Our really good friend Ty, the same Ty as mentioned above, found out last night or yesterday sometime that his stepdaughter, Stella, (who happens to have a HUGE crush on Jack) has diabetes.  I guess she had a blood sugar level of 500!  Usually when it gets to around 120 is when you are branded as a diabetic, or at least when the docs start to worry, 500 is EXTREAMLY HIGH!  So so sad Crying face She’s in the hospital and hopefully will be able to come home tomorrow.  It’s so sad when stuff like that happens to kids.  I will remember to keep her in my prayers.

No comments: