First of all last night didn’t end up going as smoothly as when I left you. I went upstairs to go tuck Jack in and go to bed, and as I went up the stairs I heard some scurrying and jumping in bed. I can’t remember exactly what I said, but I do remember I was calm. Jack started raising his voice and arguing with me, I quickly tucked him in then left, what a mess!
7:40 a.m.
This morning went ok, I had no arguing about reading because I ended up reading to the kids this morning. Scripture reading is always the worst, will someone please tell me it will get better or that it’s worth it, because it is torture for me when we read. If it’s not one thing it’s another. First Jack blamed Ryan for steeling his picture of Jesus out of his scriptures, so that became an argument for quite awhile, then waiting for Jack to open his scriptures always takes an hour. It just seems impossible to have the “Spirit” when we are reading the scriptures, there is too much contention!
9:40 p.m.
I’m really surprised at how today has gone. I don’t know what it is, if it’s that I know I have to report everything in my posts or what. The kids didn’t really go anywhere today, so they’ve been home all day (usually this means I start to go crazy and want to pull my hair out). The missionaries came over for dinner and everything went really well, over all today was a pretty darn good day. Even bedtime wasn’t too bad, I just had a hard time keeping Cole in bed. I didn’t explode today at all, which makes me nervous for tomorrow. I guess I’m pessimistic, ,where there's a good day there had to be a bad one right around the corner. Wish me luck for tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment