Friday, October 15, 2010
Poor baby :(
I know there has got to be some bug going around, who am I joking, there's always a bug going around ;) Any who, Cole has been puking up a storm today. This morning he was just fine, and just before lunch he just started puking, yuck! No fever, like I said he's been acting fine. He's been sitting on my lap more, but not acting too sick. The thing that sucks the most, and I guess its a good sign for me to know he's gonna puke, but he'll put his hands over his mouth. That makes the puke spray everywhere, yummmmy :) Anytime he'd eat or drink something he'd puke it up shortly after. It hasn't been too bad so far just water and crackers. He's had dinner and hasn't puked yet, and he's been playing upstairs, so maybe it's over, cross your fingers cuz I don't want to be cleaning up spaghetti puke, that's the worst ewwww!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment