Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How many times?

I don't know if I need to state this at the beginning of each of my posts or put it in very LARGE writing so everyone knows, but.....this blog is my journal! Apparently I don't care who reads my blog or I would go private, I didn't "invite" anyone to read my blog. However I don't care if you do. I guess right now I'm just blowing off some steam. My husband got pretty upset at me for saying something "bad" about is "boyfriend" Ty. I'm sorry I used your full name, I 'm sorry that I stated you were a bad dog catcher. You are probably a "great" one, maybe because you are friends with my husband you don't want people to think your are giving his family "special" treatment, and you really were "busy" when I needed you. I am so sorry, my deepest apologies. Apparently I need to get over my trust and jealousy issues with Ty, but that's a whole other thing I will not be getting into. I don't mean to make things "awkward" with my husband and his "boyfriend" so hopefully this helped with the situation, SORRY! :)

No comments: