Friday, October 8, 2010
Long day!
Yesterday I went to St. George with my sister Larine. She asked me a couple weeks ago if I would mind taking her daughter Kala's engagement pictures. I told her I wasn't "experienced" but I could give it a shot. My kids pictures turned out pretty good. I'm really not complaining about yesterday at all, it was just a LONG day. We left Enterprise at 9 a.m. and got home around 8 p.m. Long day. It was so much fun, I think I got some cool pictures. For some reason when I look at the pictures on my camera they look more crisp and pretty, but after I downloaded them to my computer they don't look as good. I think we still got some pretty good ones, there has to be a couple at least, we took enough pictures! I'll post some after I go through them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment