Friday, October 1, 2010

Frustrating

I have really enjoyed running as you can probably guess :) I am so tired right now, but I really want to go running, I know that sounds dumb, but.....well....look who you're talking to, really, duh. The most frustrating thing about this whole running thing, well I'll get to that in a minute. I know I'm not "fat" but I still have "stuff" around my belly that I could do without and that I want to get rid of. I've been trying really hard to watch what I eat, then I started running......In my head I just keep telling myself, "it's okay you can have a couple cookies, you're running now" I just keep telling myself I can eat whatever I want now, because I'm running. I hate it. I'm never gonna get to where I want to be if I can't just STOP EATING! I don't know if I think that tomorrow all the candy and chocolate in the world is going to be gone, so today I have to eat all I can. What the crap is really going on in my mind? Anyone know, for real? Be strong, be strong. No more crap, stop eating that. I need to be better. I'm trying, wish me luck!

No comments: