Saturday, May 15, 2010

Whatever!

Okay, I thought I explained myself, I am a SLACKER! Good heck, I'm trying here, give me some credit. I was told last night that I need to get my head out of my butt and start blogging again, so I guess I need to try a little bit harder :) I'll try to be more conscious, and I'll try to actually get caught up :) Okay, so last night some of us got together at Trudy's house and played cards. It was the best night EVER! We had so much fun, who knew! It was Trudy, me, Emily, Stacie, Melinda and Emily's cousin Markay. We could not stop laughing, all night! Melinda and Markay bailed on us at about 10:00 or so, but we stayed there until like....1:30ish! It was getting so late that we were acting like complete retards! Seriously laughing ALL NIGHT LONG! Thanks guys, I think we all really needed that. However I am going to need some more Mt. Dew today, and I'm really trying to stop! Oh and by the way, "New Moon", and "Twilight" ARE the best movies ever, so there! For those of you who don't think they are, you should have your house toilet papered! :P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! I agree with the blogging, although I really don't have room to speak :) If only I had all boys like you then I prob. could have made it. Hopefully next time though!

Me and The Boys said...

So, if my house gets TP'd I will know who to blame!!! ;)

Rachelle said...

Yup, ya sure do!

Emily said...

Hey Heidi, I have 2 girls and made it, you could've just brought them, It was a BLAST!!! YES Karisti, we thought about TPing your house!!! HEHEHE