Wednesday, May 19, 2010
What the CRAP!
Seriously, really, good heck! Okay like two days ago the door got left open to my......well, my messy room. My rotary cutter was sitting out, the blade was in, but that's the only thing I can think of that would have done the job. Cole came out of the room with blood running down his arm and hand, he wasn't even crying at all, but I couldn't tell where the blood was coming from. I ran him to the bathroom rinsed off all the blood, and found that he had sliced the tip of his finger. It was pretty deep, I didn't know if he'd need stitches or not. I couldn't get it to stop bleeding, and he wouldn't keep the dang band aid on. After some council from some really good friends, it finally stopped bleeding, until he bumped it later that night and it stared bleeding all over again, still wouldn't keep a band aid on :( It's healing nicely now, so that's done and gone. Well.....today Jack came up in my room to play the XBox, he couldn't get the door shut all the way, and Cole found his way in. I came up to get him out, because I HATE kids in my room. What the crap, where is that blood coming from! I didn't even know I had scissors up here! There was so much blood, I was freaking out! I got him downstairs and rinsed all the blood off and found that he had cut his tongue! What the heck, seriously! It would not stop bleeding and there was so much blood. He wasn't crying at all, but I was freaking out and I started to cry. Cole gave me a hug and started to pat my back, he's so sweet! I know there isn't anything you can do for that kind of wound, but I still had to have my little freak out session.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a sweetie pie! :)
Post a Comment