Sunday, May 16, 2010

See

I have been busy! You thought I was just making things up, but I keep myself busy. Did I mention that my Family Heritage book is done! YAY! It turned out AWESOME! Last year Brenden bought an old camp trailer. He fixed it up, and I recovered the cushions, it was nice to have last year. Apparently I'm not the only competitive one in this family, because that one wasn't good enough for us. We had the smallest camper in his family, and that just wasn't cutting it for him. So....he bought ANOTHER camper, but oh, this one is much bigger. So all that hard work of recovering the stupid cushions was a waste, cuz he's gonna sell it. Now I have to recover the "new" camp trailers cushions. Uggg!This one wasn't near as hard as I thought it would be, it was fun, and they turned out way cute. I think so anyways. I showed Brenden the material before I started, you know to make sure he liked it. He didn't say anything until AFTER I recovered them, he doesn't like having two fabrics, whatever, it's cool! I think I even have enough left over to make curtains too!This is a pic I took of one of them before I covered it, don't ya love the old 70's velvet :)

And after, with the cool Giraffe print, it gives you a feel of the jungle rarrrr! I still need to put some black fabric at the bottom of the stripes and I'm gonna paint the legs black too.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I like em!! Good job! :)

Unknown said...

I saw those and wondered! They look great! You are so very talented!

Emily said...

I LOVE the material we picked out!!! You are amazing!!!