Monday, May 3, 2010
How many times?
Sorry, now that I don't have to feel guilty about getting on the Internet, because my book is done, I'm gonna be gettin on a little more often. Okay, so how many MORE times in my life do I have to hear my mom tell the same story over and over again? I love her to pieces, but really, how may times do I have to hear about her and how she used to call my dad up for every little thing, every time she wanted to spend money, she'd call and ask. Until he finally told her to cut it out, and that she didn't need to call him for every little thing. So now she spends money like crazy. HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO HEAR THIS?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I use to think that too. I thought my mom was getting alzheimers. You should just enjoy the stories over and over. I would give anything to hear my mom tell me the same thing over and over again.
Post a Comment